"... it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah."
I love this song. There's like 254545512427573970 different versions. (My numbers may be a tiny bit off... that's just a rough estimate.) Soo... After discussing this song and it's many versions with a buddy *cough*JamieTurner!!!*cough*, I decided to iTunes/Google/Youtube some of the different versions and pick my favorites. Top Five are as follows:
5. Jason Castro
Skip the first 27 seconds
4. Allison Crowe
I had never heard of her until I saw this on iTunes.
3. Kate Voegele
Her voice makes me feel like I've died and gone to Heaven.
2. Jeff Buckley
Most popular version on iTunes.
1. Rufus Wainwright
I want to lick his sideburns.
I am now on the search for some sheet music for this. And if I could sing, I would sing this. If you don't think it's pretty, you have a terrible taste in music. Just saying.
-Kayla
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I also like the version that is on Shrek, I think a guy called Rufus Wainwright sings it. I really like that song too :)
ReplyDeleteYou want to...lick his sideburns? XD
ReplyDelete