If anyone has some sheet music for this, please let me know. I've been searching for the past two days and cannot find any. (*sad face*) Buying sheet music isn't fun, but I'll do it this once if it means playing this. This song might actually be one of the most beautiful I've ever heard. Thoughts? Also, I might have an actual good thought coming up. I'll probably make a really well thought out blog before band camp starts. Be watching for that, but don't get your hopes up. I'm kinda busy so it may or may not happen, just depending on how much thinking I can get done between now and then.
"If I could turn the clock again, it's the same three words I wish I never said. The phrase that breaks a heart in two, because angel, I love you." -A Cursive Memory.
-Kayla

No comments:
Post a Comment