I just did something never before fulfilled by this angry pianist. I was in the middle of a tab, things were moving along well for a Thursday night, and out of no where I was overcome with the urge to go play a song other than the one I had been tabbing. For those of you that don't know, I always finish my tabs. Always. Except for tonight. For those few followers who actually watch the videos, I was tabbing "May Be", by Yiruma. A pretty song. But for now, it will remain unfinished. I plan on finishing it in the near future, but who knows. For now, time to go work on "Aria", by Giovanni Allevi, which also has a video posted somewhere on here. Anyway, I think I've rattled on enough about my random unhabitual acts. Until next time, stay angry. And don't do anything crazy, like me.
~Lucas
P.S What the heck.Here's a video
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment