Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yeah, I'm a Giver-Upper.

I don't think I have ever been this frustrated while playing piano. Seriously, *throws down shades*, I was sitting at my piano with my book of magic today, and then I looked and noticed that I had written a tab in B Minor. WHY? B Minor is a crazy key. All the Minors are. I hate them. So, I started re-writing, then I asked myself "Why am I doing this?". I have no interest in playing piano right now. It's my summer thing. Not my winter thing. Flute and winter guard are my winter things. So, I quit. My piano shall sit in it's untouched glory until June. Maybe I'll touch it before then if I get bored, but I don't have time to stress over it right now. It angers me. It frustrates me. Seriously, I don't want to be angered or frustrated. So, for now, the angry pianist is going into hiding. I will blog about other piano things, but not my own. It's not like I blogged about my own things anyway. :P Until I start doing my little projects again, stay angry.

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment