Like Kayla said, she doesn't make resolutions. I don't make resolutions either. I do have an idea for people who do. Here's a list of resolutions that can't fail(except maybe the last one):
- Resolute to breathe more often (cannot fail!)
- Resolute to bathe daily (hope we all do this anyway, but seriously, the world would be a happier place)
- Resolute to tell people that you're dieting, whether you are or not (psychology has proven believing something does has its effects)
- Resolute to think more positively (there's always a bright side, you just have to find it)
Now, since I don't make resolutions,I will, however, promise to blog more this year. To start with, let's post some more videos! This video has nothing to do with piano, but I like the song. And I'm making it have to do with piano!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment