Thursday, December 31, 2009
2010!!
Wow, I thought I was the one who asked the stupid questions. Anyway, that last post of Kayla's is one of the many reasons she's my best friend. And I hope I get to dress as Darth Vader and not Princess Leia. I'm glad she is so smart, I would have never survived the end of the world without Kayla.......Okay, so i can now post videos! Woo! I feel so accomplished, so I'm going to post me and Kayla in our new Star Wars costumes. Here it is. Actually, that video had nothing to do with me and Kayla, but it was a pretty cool video. And I love the A-Team. Ok, well it's officially 2010! I celebrated by laying in my room blogging, while listening to Billy Joel, with my lava lamp on, and then at 12, I played my piano. So Happy New Year, and until next time, stay angry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lucas! I just realized that you figured out how to post videos! I'm so impressed! :D
ReplyDelete